It’s the holy grail of family travel. A destination that satisfies the whole crew. It’s actually not impossible. Mum Central has been there, done that and we think you should too!
Right now, they’re offering incredible FREE NIGHTS on 2017 bookings so join us as we share with you why it’s our Number 1 Gold Coast Family destination!
Firstly though, click here to see what happened when we kid tested Paradise Resort.
Families are always on the search for the perfect place to holiday and accommodation is regularly the biggest dealmaker (or deal-breaker) to our choice. Is it a place the kids will enjoy staying? Do they have activities suitable for all ages? Are the sleeping arrangements ideal for our family? Will Dad get a break too? Will the kids be kept busy? Can Mum actually unwind? It’s a veritable travel checklist – and we haven’t even begun the packing!
Well stop the press and call off the search. Mum Central has found the perfect place to family vacay… Paradise Resort on the Gold Coast. Here’s why Paradise Resort has it all – and more – and why this is where you should be headed ASAP!
Voted Australia’s Best Family Resort, Paradise Resort Gold Coast is the perfect place for your next family holiday! With a giant Water Park, Ice-Skating Rink, Kids Club, free daily activities and loads more all under one roof, every day is Heaven for Kids…Paradise for Parents!
There’s so much to do at Paradise Resort they literally have to give you a Resort Activity List on arrival. It’s the only chance you have of even coming close to trying them all! From the littlest kids to the biggest here’s just a taste of what you can do:
- Dusty’s Adventure Land – This place is packed with fun activities from a BBQ area for family meals to rock climbing, a playground and a jungle gym, which is a multi-level indoor playground with slides and mazes.
- Planet Chill Ice Rink – That’s right, Paradise Resort has its very own ice skating rink. There are daily ice skating sessions for kids aged 3 and up.
- Swimming Pools – A holiday wouldn’t be complete without a pool for the kids to splash in, and the pools at Paradise Resort do not disappoint! There is a lagoon and a spa area for the grown ups to enjoy a relaxing soak too. Of course there is also a poolside café and bar meaning you can stay at the pool as long as your heart (or tummy) desires.
- Water Park – The water park is going to be the main attraction on your stay at Paradise Resort, in fact it’s so cool, you’ll have trouble leaving the resort to see what else is on offer on the Gold Coast. The water park is three stories high complete with slides, water cannons and a giant water bucket that fills up and drops on the delighted guests. The little ones haven’t been forgotten either with a smaller version and a paddle pool.
Watch as we let our 4yo loose on the ZK4 Waterpark and he navigated the slides – so much fun!
Amenities that tick even the pickiest of boxes!
No detail has been spared when it comes to making families comfortable at Paradise Resort. From the rooms to the dining options to the vast services offered, you’ll realise very quickly that you really are in a paradise for parents!
Here are some of the highlights:
- Zone 4 Kids Club and baby sitting services – For when you need some adults only time, there is a fully supervised kids club and many of the accommodation packages include one complimentary session for the kids per day! The kids club caters from 0-12 years so take advantage – it’d be rude not to really!
Food glorious food, even for the fussiest of eaters!
Bistro and dining – Did someone say food? You’re totally covered at the resort with the Bistro being open for breakfast and dinner, the poolside café and bar offering the perfect place to grab a snack or some lunch, and there’s also a BBQ night by the pool every Wednesday and Saturday. Plus you’ll find a Mini Mart inside the resort for treats to keep in your room when you’re feeling extra peckish.
Accommodation for families of all types!
The options are awesome at Paradise Resort. Depending on the number of kids you have and their ages, there is a room to suit your family’s needs! The kids will love the awesome bunk beds and the in-room use of gaming consoles like X-Box 360 and Sony PlayStation.
Here’s a few examples of how they’re making family friendly accommodation so much easier (and more affordable) for your next Gold Coast Family Holiday!
So I saved the best for last… after reading what’s on offer for yours truly, you’ll be searching for the credit card and booking your next holiday stat.
Here’s what the parentals will love about Paradise Resort:
- Adults only spa – Who doesn’t love to relax without getting splashed in the face by the nearby Marco Polo game? I do! Paradise Resort has its very own parents zone where the kids can’t interrupt your down time. Bliss!
- Adults only dining and entertainment – There is a daily entertainment program catering especially for you Mum and Dad. There’s live music, karaoke, cooking demonstrations, trivia and a Ready Steady Shake cocktail shake off! Now that’s a game where even when you lose, you’re still winning.
- Wine tasting – This is not a drill… I repeat this is not a drill! Wednesday’s are wine and cheese tasting day! Enough said.
- Gym facilities – If your idea of some me time is to stretch out on a yoga mat, or hit the treadmill… whatever your poison (I mean passion), Paradise Resort’s gym is fully equipped to meet your fitness needs.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to check out Paradise Resort for yourself!
Right now, Paradise are having one of their biggest sales ever!
Pay for 2 nights & get your 3rd night FREE!
Pay for 4 nights and get your 5th & 6th night FREE!
Every booking includes:
One Kids Club session per child (0-12yrs) per day
Unlimited use Zone 4 Kids Waterparks
A range of daily activities and entertainment
HURRY! Limited Time Only!
This has been a sponsored post for Paradise Resort, Gold Coast.