Looking for some Halloween inspo? Then look no further … this 95-year-old Grandma has NAILED a series of hilarious costumes. From Disney’s Up! Movie to a Thanksgiving turkey and all the adorableness in between, this is one Grandma proving you’re never ever too old to have some fun and a laugh at yourself! CUE THE CUTENESS…
This super fun Grandma isn’t alone in these antics – she’s roped in her grandson for good measure. It’s not clear who is the fun instigator in this pair, but one thing is very clear – they both LOVE it – and each other.
And we love it too! We’re so very thankful that social media can deliver joy like this – people just having fun and wanting to deliver smiles all over the world. It really puts a smile on your dial!
Without further ado, here’s some of the funniest, and down-right cutest Halloween costume inspo you’ll see this year!
20 Times Grandma and Grandson Nailed Hilarious Costumes
1. Carl, Russell and Dug – it’s UP! movie
2. It’s risky business being a Christmas tree this time of year, especially a cute one
3. Grandma, are you wearing a poop emoji?!
4. Happy St Patrick Day!
5. Captain America gone wild
6. An age-old tradition, Thanksgiving turkey hunting
7. When in Rome, hilarious costumes always
8. ‘Tis the season, happy holidays!
9. Christmas – the rap version
10. Does Easter get more adorable than this?
11. Go Bucks! Grandma gets sporty!
12. You’re the pepperoni to my cheese pizza
13. Woody and Buzz strike again!
14. Martial arts Grandma, complete with nunchaku and Chuck Norris
15. A taco Tuesday takedown, ole!
16. Your pumpkin chariot awaits, Cinderella!
17. Thanksgiving turkey is DONE, ready to carve!
18. Spring has sprung!
19. Titanic – the lake version
20. An apple a day. Life is short, laugh often!
What fabulous memories to have of a special bond between a grandson and his Grandma and we’re all here to enjoy it too! You can follow along on this pair’s adorable and hilarious costumes and their wearing journey, on Ross’s Instagram page.
Now go ring your grandparents (and perhaps pitch the idea of dressing as a turkey?) to say hello!
If you’ve sadly lost your grandparents, how would you like to kind of adopt one? Check out our Pandemic Penpals: Let’s Connect our Kids with the Elderly During Lockdown to spread some joy!