The elves have been up to all sorts of mischief this year, and we’ve got the photos to prove it!
Now we need your help selecting the winner of Mum Central’s 2018 Elf on the Shelf Photo competition.
All December long we’ve been on the hunt for the cheekiest Elf on the Shelf photos. And boy have we discovered some beauties!
But with over 1,000 entries, our team simply can’t make a decision. Trust us, we’ve tried! So we’re opening the voting to you.
Whether you partake in the Elf on the Shelf antics or not, we want to know which photo from our Elf on the Shelf competition is your favourite. We’ve selected our Top 10 favourites (some very cheeky that really made us chuckle!), but only one photo can walk away with the major prize – a brand new DeLonghi Nespresso coffee machine.
Have a look through the list and see which one catches your eye. And, want to hear the best news? By simply voting for your fave, you could WIN a brand new Nutribullet thanks to our friends at Harvey Norman.
That’s right – all you need to do is check out these cheeky elf photos, vote for your top pick and you’re in the running to WIN too!
Which Elf on the Shelf photo is your favourite? VOTE NOW
1. Carbon Copy
2. Eggs Sheeran Concert
3. Beans on Toast
4. All Wrapped Up
5. Elf Burglar
6. I’m an Elf Get me Out of Here!
7. The Reindeer Cup
9. The Great Lolly Temptation
10. Ready To Roast
So there you go … which one takes your fancy?
The photo with the most votes at the end of our voting period will win the the coffee machine. And one of our voters will be drawn at random to win the Nutribullet.
Start Your Year With a Nutribullet
You’ve probably heard about the Nutribullet before – it’s a clever little device that handles all your blending needs. It’s easy to use, ideal for smoothies and baby puree, and perfect if you are looking to add a bit of extra nutrients into your diet.
The Nutribullet Balance 9 Piece Nutrient Extractor, $219, is the creme de la creme in blenders and a great addition to any kitchen bench top.
- Your personal smoothie master – The Nutribullet Balance works in conjunction with the smartphone app to give you access to heaps of useful information. Essentially you can plug in your nutritional goals and needs and the app will help you select the perfect smoothie recipe.
- Get the right mixture every time – Plus, the app can tell you if you’re adding too much of an ingredient so you can stay within your calorie range.
- Super speedy smoothies – Strapped for time in the morning? Who isn’t? Thanks to its 1200W motor and powerful extractor blade, you can blend fruit and veg in minutes.
- Great for on the go – The Nutribullet comes with two massive cups to make smoothies for the entire family. It also comes with lip rings and fip top to-go lids if you want to drink and dash.
If you’re looking to add a Nutribullet to your kitchen, head over to Harvey Norman and grab your Nutribullet for just $219.
Or, try your luck and enter to win below.
Choose your favourite, submit your details and pick your winner below.
Voting ends 4 January 2019 and we will announce the winning photo and voter soon after.