Grab yer thongs and your trackie daks, the top bogan baby names of 2019 are here.
Shazza, Dazza and Epponnae-Rae, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet. These bogan names are next level. We’re talking double-barrelled doozies, boozy baby names, combination monikers, and, of course, creative spelling sins that put Aliviyah to shame.
Where did we come up with these names? Some come from the queen of Bogan baby names – Sabrina Rogers-Anderson and her book The Little Book of Bogan Baby Names while others come from real-life encounters*.
So, Mum Central readers, if you really want to prove your bogan status once and for all, then, please, select one of these monikers for your offspring. We dare you. But not really because that’s just cruel for your poor kids.
Get ready for it… bogan baby names at their finest
1. Flannelle – It’s like the fancy version of Flannel. And little sister to Chanelle.
2. Bylan – Honey, I really love the names Billy and Dylan. I know, let’s combine them and ruin our kid’s life forever. Great idea.
3. Thyeson – What is this? Thye son? Actually, it’s meant to say ‘Tyson’ but, if you want to put a Shakespearean twist on a perfectly good name, then, by all means.
4. Anomaly – Welp, there’s one way to make sure your kid is unique. Choose a name that literally means “abnormal”.
5. Wayve – Waving this silliness goodbye. Straight into the sin bin.
6. Xayvya – What is this mess? I think it’s supposed to say Xavier, but, I could be way off here. Could it be Ava but with silent X and Y’s?
7. Xxayvier – Not a fan of Xavyva? Why not try Ex-Ex-AY-VEE-ER on for size? It’s like the anti-name for Xavier.
8. Cyncere – Another one for the sin bin. Or, should we say Cyn bin?
9. Silverina – Silver medal in creativity.
10. Vaelen – Sorry Braelen and Kaelen are taken. Keep trekking down the alphabet and you’ll come up with something. Enter Vaelen.
11. Tannyyn – Sorry, but nope. Not a name. Not even close to a name. Take your bad spelling elsewhere, thanks.
12. Fourex – Well, it’s better than XXXX…
13. Bacardi – Another popular choice for bogan baby names. We’ve actually got a whole list of boozy baby names to consider including other like Chardonney, Tequilla, Jager and, the ultra-fancy Syrah.
14. Jhamasyn – Oh look, the bogan version of Jameson, completely misspelled and with added letters for extra confusion.
15. Torianna- Sharisse – HINT. If you need an extra piece of paper to fill in the baby’s birth certificate, then you need to go back to the baby name drawing board. NEXT!
16. Jarren – When Jazza and Dazza have a baby….
17. Wyliumm – Ummm… yah. That’s a big NOPE from me.
18. Feebi – When a Cheebies meets a Furby. Parents, step away from the children’s cartoons and find a new name. Phoebe comes to mind…
19. Enivid – Oh this one is a cracker! You know how people like to name their kid Neveah (Heaven, backwards)? Well, ladies, I give you Enivid (Divine, backwards). I suppose it’s better than Marlana.
20. Vejonica – Oh look, they’ve vajazzled Veronica so now it looks like a name for a vagina. How clever.
21. Jakxsen – I’m sorry, wha? PICK A SPELLING AND STOP THIS MADNESS.
22. Antwohnette – Nope. Nothing to see here. Not a name, that’s for sure.
23. Charmayanne – Redneck America called. They want their name back. But spell it right, will ya? Same goes for Harleen.
24. Sianna-Marrie – Another double-barrelled beauty. And, look, ladies, this time they’ve spelt BOTH names wrong. How unfortunately for poor Sianna-Marrie. Life will never be easy for her.
25. Vin’nyla – Is this supposed to say Vanilla? Vin Nyla? What is happening here?
From bogan to just plain strange
Looking for more baby names that belong in the sin bin? We’ve got you covered! Below are just a few other baby names that will leave you wondering WTF? Take a look for yourself:
- Check Out These Totally Outrageous Baby Names
- When Baby Names Go Bad: The Top Most Unusual Baby Names of 2019
- Is This the Oddest Name You’ve Ever Heard?