But some of us have just been getting busy.
And now that the pregnancy test is showing up positive, it’s time to bring this news out of lockdown and share it with family and friends. But how do you announce you’re carrying more than just a few extra COVID-kilos?
With a cheeky quarantine pregnancy announcement, naturally! Below are just a few of our favourite lockdown pregnancy announcement ideas we’ve stumbled across on social media.
How clever are they?
Our favourite quarantine pregnancy announcement ideas
1. What did you get up to in lockdown?
2. Well played, quarantine.
3. No social distancing here
4. Or here
5. Stocking up on babies
6. The wrong kind of protection…
7. Not enough hand sanitiser in the world
8. Six feet apart
9. Not so boring after all
10. A face mask isn’t going to protect you from pregnancy, love
11. A very Merry Christmas, indeed
12. Blame Quarantine
13. “Sometimes” doesn’t cut it
14. The bright side of lockdown
How awesome are they? They almost make me wish I had a quarantine pregnancy to announce. Almost, but not quite.
What to read next
Looking for more pregnancy announcement ideas? Here are a few more to consider.
And once you’ve made the announcement, it’s time to move on to baby names. Check out these 25 Baby Names Trending Since COVID-19 and 12 Names Parents Are Ditching.