School holidays are here so bring on the sugar to get us through the days, right?! I give you an easy peasy Thermomix caramel fudge recipe to kick the 3pm slump…
Can you hear sweet, buttery soft caramel fudge calling your name? Same. Here’s the simplest Thermomix recipe you’ll find for fudge which turns out perfectly every. single. time.
A wonderful sweet treat to share at home, it’s also awesome to share as a gift. So be sure to bookmark this caramel fudge recipe for Christmas!
Thermomix caramel fudge recipe
Makes: a 20 x 20cm tin
- 180g white chocolate
- 395g tin of condensed milk
- 160g brown sugar
- 120g unsalted butter
- 80g golden syrup
- 50g glucose syrup
- 5g vanilla paste
- 100s and 1000s to decorate
1. Break up the chocolate and place it in the Thermomix bowl. Chop for 5 seconds / sp 9. Remove from the bowl and set aside.
2. Place the rest of the ingredients (except for the 100s and 1000s and chocolate) in the Thermomix bowl. Cook for 8 minutes / 100°C / Sp 3 with the measuring cup (MC) off. Scrape the sides and around the blades with a spatula. Cook for a further 20 minutes / varoma temperature / Sp 3, with MC off.
3. Add the white chocolate to the bowl and mix 10 seconds / Sp 4. If the chocolate hasn’t melted, repeat this step.
4. Pour the mixture into a 20 x 20cm tin lined with baking paper. Top with 100s and 1000s and let it cool before putting in the fridge to set completely.
5. Cut into small (or not so small) squares. YUM!