9. Make an on-the-go meal kit, adding plastic utensils and napkins! Stash it somewhere handy (such as the glove box) for mid-trip munching.
11. Use a shoe organizer or a hand-crafted over-the-seat stash system to keep toys, DVDs and other car trip treasures organised.
12. Transform a clear plastic box into a traveling Lego set, for in-car fun!
13. Make a healthy on-the-go car snack with a mostly empty peanut butter container and veggies.
14. Suction shower caddies onto the window to keep small toys, craft supplies and other items in reach.
15. Keep the kids busy (and footprints off of the seats) with a kick mat tablet holder/organiser combo.
16. Fill a tackle box with all kinds of crafty supplies (add anything from modeling clay to feathers) for the kids to play with en route.
18. Take those old insulated baby bottle bags and use them to keep sippy cups or juice cold.
19. Use a bigger tub to store sandwich-sized bags of snacks and boxes of treats.