It’s the IKEA hack taking the internet by storm, and we’re not surprised as to why!
Take one IKEA FLISAT table and prepare for it to be the ultimate playroom gamechanger with this sensory play table hack.
Start the car – TO IKEA WE GO!
Yes, you totally need an IKEA FlLISAT children’s table. Here are three very handy reasons to justify the purchase:
- Two children can comfortably play on either side of this table so that kids can play together easily.
- The IKEA FLISAT table can switch from a flat surface table to a play table in seconds.
- IKEA TROFAST storage boxes fit under the lids of the FLISAT table so you can have a few sets up your sleeve to easily switch sensory play ideas.
So many IKEA FLISAT play ideas await…
There’s plenty of imaginative play past a tin of pencils and a stack of paper to be had. And if you’re stuck for ideas, there’s a whole lot of #flisatinspo to be had on Instagram. Because let’s face it, sometimes thinking of ways to entertain the kids day in, day out is a STRUGGLE.
So, some mums to follow on Instagram with their fingers on the FLISAT pulse are Flisatfun, Flisat_toddler and flipping.fisat.fun. See some of the brilliant examples of how these fun mums use their FLISAT table below!
11 Ways IKEA FLISAT table Levels up your playroom game
1. Build marble runs (and other cool builds)
2. Unicorn bubble baths
3. Horsey hygiene
4. Lego fun!
5. Cheerio diggers
6. Kinetic sand play
7. Muddy puddles with Peppa Pig
8. Alphabet rocks
9. Coloured spaghetti
10. Rub-a-dub-dub there’s a bub in the tub
11. Warm and cold water play
Plus there are LOADS more ideas out there to discover to team up with your new IKEA FLISAT sensory table hack! What do you think? We think it’s an excellent idea to tuck away for Christmas!