Aaaaaah fur kids. Swoon! It’s not uncommon for a couple to test the responsibility waters with a pet. And of course, they become a much-loved part of the family. So it’s only natural for those four-legged fur kids to join in on a pregnancy announcement.
Cue the cute!
Pregnancy announcements have become big business with many couples turning to social media to share their baby news with friends, family (and perfect strangers). A peruse of Instagram unearthed a bounty of adorable pregnancy announcements featuring fur family members.
But, it must be said – dogs are VERY well represented. Cats, birds and bunnies – it’s time to lift your game. Also, there was not one fish to be seen!
Here’s all the inspiration you need to create your own pregnancy announcement with the fur kids. Let us know if you do, we’d love to see!
15 Adorable Pregnancy Announcements Starring Pets
1. The lab results are in and the result is punny…
2. Don’t look, it’s a surprise, Gus!
3. I’m sure he’s thrilled. He’s just holding it all in.
4. Pretty in pink, I’m getting a sister!
5. I’ll just be here. Waiting.
6. The three most adorable bears you ever did see
7. Enjoy it while it lasts!
8. So beautiful, we almost didn’t notice the ultrasound pics
9. The news is in the details. Guess what?
10. Literally a big brother-to-be. HUGE.
11. Naw, what a way to ring in the New Year!
12. Oh. My. HEART. A real life teddybear.
13. Wait. What does this setup mean, Mum?
14. I’m so happy I’ll show you my teef!
15. Cats represent. ‘Nuff said.
What to Read Next:
- 14 Lockdown Pregnancy Announcements That Made Us LOL
- 10 Ways a Family Pet is Like Having Another Child
- Grab the Tissues, This Pregnancy Announcement May Just Make You Cry!