Who doesn’t love Toblerone? And who doesn’t love cheesecake? Combine the two and you have a beautifully rich, mousse-like, nougat studded cheesecake which ticks ALL chocolate-lovers dessert boxes!
The perfect dessert to impress your family or friends, this no-bake beauty can be whipped up in the morning and be set and ready to be devoured by dinnertime. It comes together SUPER easily so ANYONE can do it – there are no Masterchef requirements at all.
So without further ado, hit up the supermarket confectionery aisle for your Toblerone bars (milk or dark – your choice!) and let’s crack on!
Toblerone cheesecake recipe
- 150g plain chocolate biscuits
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 100g salted butter, melted
- 450g cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 200g Toblerone chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 200g Toblerone chocolate, extra, grated
1. Using a food processor, blitz the biscuits until they look like fine breadcrumbs. Add the almonds and the butter. Blitz for a further 10 seconds to combine.
2. Press the crumb mixture into the base of a lightly greased 20cm springform pan. Pop in the fridge for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the melted chocolate and cream, mixing until well combined.
4. Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the crumb base and smooth over the top to make it level with a spatula. Leave it in the fridge to set for three hours or overnight. Note: those white knobbly bits are PERFECT nougat!
5. When set, place on a plate and peel the paper away. TIP: Smooth over the edges with a hot, dry metal spatula.
5. To serve, top the cheesecake with grated Toblerone chocolate and Toblerone pieces. YUM!
For more amazing treats to appease the sweet tooth people in our lives, check out these recipes:
- RECIPE: Creamy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Move Over Willy Wonka, I Made My Own Caramilk Chocolate!
- RECIPE: For the Cherry Ripe Lovers – it’s a Giant Cherry Ripe Bar Slice!